Wednesday, November 4, 2009

One more step in the right direction....

So I had part 1 of my interview last night...

Since there were scheduling problems with trying to get all of the elders and deacons together to talk to me I had a phone interview with the Pastor and the elders last night. I feel like it went really well! They seemed pleased with all of my answers to their questions and didn't raise any concerns. I'm talking to the pastor on Thursday and I'll know for sure how it went then.

The next step is for me to have the same basic interview with the deacons as soon as they can get together. If that goes well the next step will be the whole congregation and before that happens it will be time to start figuring out all of the specifics. I should find out when my interview with the Deacons will be on Thursday as well.

So please pray that the interviews continue to go well and that all of the details will fall into place! If everything works out I'll still need to raise somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of my salary so feel free to start praying for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment