Since TJ's last interview was postponed due to a stomach virus sweeping through the Deacons, his next phone interview will be Tuesday, December 8. Please pray this will go well - as part of his responsibility would be to oversee the deacons, they may have a new batch of questions to discuss.
If this goes well, the next step would be for us to go up and meet the church (I better behave myself, huh?) and the church votes to extend a call or not. We really don't know how all the "timing" of this goes...the only "timing" issue we really have is our little girl who will show up sometime in late March. At our last OB appointment (which went fine) the doctor said he would not recommend moving past Valentine's Day. This week marks 23 weeks, and little "Ruth Elling" weighs about a pound and is 11 inches long. Kerstin feels her kick and is beginning to believe there's a future ninja in there.
So.........we'll continue to wait and see what God does, and watch His plan unfold; all the while acting like antsy kids on Christmas eve. Thank you for being on this journey with us and please please please continue to pray.