Thursday, March 18, 2010

12 Days left!

12 Days left till the due date!

As of this morning there's still no sign of her coming early but we're hopeful.  The doctor we had today (we've had about 6 different ones at the practice) said that since Kerstin has chronic hypertension they would probably not want her to go beyond the due date and may want to induce if the baby hasn't come by then (although the doctor we saw last week didn't mention this, so we may have to ask around a little more).

He also said she would be perfectly fine if she came today and said he hoped to see us this weekend, but I guess all we can do is wait.  Either way everybody seems to be really healthy at this point.

Please keep praying that it will continue to go well and that she'll go ahead and come before she gets too huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment